Friday, May 29, 2020

Software Configurable Industrial I/O Modules for Control and Automation

Provides industrial operators flexibility to work quickly and remotely without extensive re-wiring Optimal for adapting to the changes brought about by Industry 4.0 Traditional control systems require costly and labour-intensive manual configuration, with a complex array of channel modules, analogue and digital signal converters and individually wired inputs/outputs to communicate with the machines, instruments and […]

The post Software Configurable Industrial I/O Modules for Control and Automation appeared first on Electronics For You.



from Electronics For You https://ift.tt/2ZMYRCz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...