Friday, October 30, 2020

My journey to becoming an open source mentor

Puzzle pieces coming together to form a computer screen

I was just 16 when I made my first meaningful open source contribution. It was the first code contribution I ever made, and I learned a lot from it. I'm 20 now, and I've been strongly attached to free and open source software (FOSS) ever since. I strive to be a friend to my community colleagues and to help others continue growing, learning, and succeeding.


read more

from Opensource.com https://ift.tt/3mxbt91

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...