Thursday, October 15, 2020

DIY iBeacon and Beacon Scanner with Raspberry Pi and HM13

  A beacon will continuous broadcast signals to let other bluetooth devices know the presence of it. And I’ve always wanted to have a bluetooth beacon to track my keys since I’ve already forgot to bring them like 10 times last year. And I happendly got a HM13 dual module. So I think I could […]

The post DIY iBeacon and Beacon Scanner with Raspberry Pi and HM13 appeared first on Open Electronics. The author is Emanuele Signoretta



from Open Electronics https://ift.tt/3nTE4qj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...