Monday, September 14, 2020

Working from Home? This Calendar-Controlled “Busy” Light Project May Help

  One of the upsides of working from home, especially when my 7 year old is off school is that I am available most of the time for the occasional quick cuddle, to laugh at something silly she’d just done or help her with something. One of the downsides is that at any time she […]

The post Working from Home? This Calendar-Controlled “Busy” Light Project May Help appeared first on Open Electronics. The author is Emanuele Signoretta



from Open Electronics https://ift.tt/32triXa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...