Saturday, September 12, 2020

Pi Zero Speaker – DIY Audio HAT and Audio Player

A few months ago….. I got hold of a really old wired speaker from somewhat 2004 (I think so), from my father’s friend. They knew my hobby of opening things apart. :) Coming back to the speakers, the one I got was really in bad shape, the body was all dirt coloured. I tried plugging […]

The post Pi Zero Speaker – DIY Audio HAT and Audio Player appeared first on Open Electronics. The author is Emanuele Signoretta



from Open Electronics https://ift.tt/3ioG4Eb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...