Friday, September 4, 2020

Managing a non-profit organization's supply chain with Groovy

Jars with food inside on a shelf

There are many reasons I'm a big fan of Java, but perhaps most of all, because of the particular combo of static typing and object-orientedness that imbues its design. However, when I need a quick solution, especially to a "solve it and forget it" problem dealing with data, I usually reach for Groovy (or sometimes Python) instead, especially if the library that addresses my problem exists and is well-documented.


read more

from Opensource.com https://ift.tt/352zgIf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...