Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Ion Cooled System for Your Raspberry Pi MineCraft Server

  Hi Makers! A while back I got Raspberry Pi, but I didn’t really know what to do with it. Recently, Minecraft has come back into popularity, so I decided to set up a Minecraft server for me and my friends to enjoy. Well, it turned out to just be me : /. Anyway, now […]

The post Ion Cooled System for Your Raspberry Pi MineCraft Server appeared first on Open Electronics. The author is Emanuele Signoretta



from Open Electronics https://ift.tt/2RprPD8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...