Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Create a slide deck using Jupyter Notebooks

Person reading a book and digital copy

There are many options when it comes to creating slides for a presentation. There are straightforward ways, and generating slides directly from Jupyter is not one of them. But I was never one to do things the easy way. I also have high expectations that no other slide-generation software quite meets.

Why transition from slides to Jupyter?

I want four features in my presentation software:


read more

from Opensource.com https://ift.tt/2GFHP1z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...