Thursday, July 16, 2020

The ultimate back to school guide to open source for teachers

Education is essential to being a sysadmin, developer, or any type of IT professional

Public education has always been a core value in my family. It was instilled in me from a young age that everybody deserves fair access to high-quality education. This virtue continues to influence me as I raise children of my own, one of whom will be entering kindergarten this fall. Open source is the perfect match for public education.


read more

from Opensource.com https://ift.tt/30cN4fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...