Thursday, July 30, 2020

Defining cloud native, expanding the ecosystem, and more industry trends

Person standing in front of a giant computer screen with numbers, data

As part of my role as a principal communication strategist at an enterprise software company with an open source development model, I publish a regular update about open source community, market, and industry trends for product marketers, managers, and other influencers. Here are three of my and their favorite articles from that update.


read more

from Opensource.com https://ift.tt/2P6mcbT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...