Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Customize your Linux terminal with your favorite logo

Terminal window with green text

I enjoyed using my terminal's green-on-black color scheme for many years. It is reminiscent of the DEC VT100/220 terminals that I used in college. I began to get bored with it earlier this year when I bought a tenkeyless keyboard from Hyper-X. The keyboard is black, and the keys are backlit in red, so I changed my terminal's colors to match. I think it looks really cool at night.


read more

from Opensource.com https://ift.tt/2B1SIIv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...