Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Teach kids Python by building an interactive game

Family learning and reading together at night in a room

Python has earned a reputation as a wonderful beginner programming language. But where does one begin?

One of my favorite ways to get people interested in programming is by writing games.

PursuedPyBear (ppb) is a game programming library optimized for teaching, and I recently used it to teach my children more about my favorite programming language.


read more

from Opensource.com https://ift.tt/2Zm2Khq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...