Thursday, May 21, 2020

Is Agile compatible with open source development and communities?

whiteboard collaboration with the team

I see this question popping up quite often in different conversations. Recently, we had a good discussion about it within my team. The main question was about how to communicate openly with the community, as well as have the space to build a team and work as a team. This can be challenging; for example, when a company or a sponsor pays a part of the contributors to work full time on a project.

In this article, I will explain why agile works with the open source development model.


read more

from Opensource.com https://ift.tt/2ZnAzP7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

How I channel my inner Star Trek character at work

In a recent Twitter thread , I self-identified as "some days Deanna, some days Riker." Others shared their own "Star Trek Sp...